The mission of the Institute is to promote the concept of managing organizations through People Focused Leadership, positioning organizations for cutting edge global dimensions and improving the caring and quality of all institutions through a new approach to leadership, structuring and decision making.
HOW DO YOU START?
2. Module 1(Personality type of the leader and people skills) is a prerequisite for all other courses.
3. Pay for access
HOW TO CHECKOUT ON PFL
1. Click on Courses
2. Click on Module 1
3. Select your Currency by clicking on the country flag icon at the top leftside of the Course Page. It will change the currency to your countries currency depending on what you clicked (NIGERIAN OR USA FLAG).
4. Click on Take Course now that it is on your country’s amount
5. Fill the Checkout form
6. Click on make payment using your debit or credit card/ussd/transfer.
7. Click on Place Order
8. If card, fill in your Card details.
9. It will redirect you to the confirmation platform for checkout.
Grace Johnson Leadership Institute is an International not for profit educational organization that seeks to spread the understanding and practice of People-Focused Leadership.
- Promoting Strategic Integrated People Focused Leadership for Cutting-Edge Organizations.
- Positioning organizations for Cutting-Edge Global dimensions.
- Positioning organizations for Timeless Continuity
- Improving the quality of institutions through a New Approach to Leadership, Decision- making, and Organizational Structure.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
The Institute is available to train:
- Leaders of Churches,
- Corporate Establishments
- Government Civil Service
- Customized training for your Organization
A Certificate of Participation will be presented at the end of each module to participants.
Also a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued to participants who have taken all the 7 modules.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Institute’s programs include but not limited to:
A worldwide sales of books and videotapes on People Focused Leadership including the preparation and presentation of workshops, Seminars, Institutes, Retreats, Annual international conference, A partnership program & Consultations.
Evaluation of participants will be based on the quality of evidence arising from the assignments and case studies, in order to conclude whether or not the learning objectives have been achieved.